• Responsible for the treatment
• Purposes of data processing
• Data retention period
• Legitimation for data processing
• Data communication
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Company name: BALNEARI PRATS, S.A.
Commercial name: BALNEARI PRATS
Postal address: PLAÇA SANT ESTEVE, N 7, 17455 CALDES DE MALAVELLA (Girona).
Telephone: +34 972 470 051
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At BALNEARI PRATS, S.A. The data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it has been provided to us:
1. Manage data provided directly by the interested party, as an individual, professional or representative of your company to inform you of our products, promotions and services, respond to your request, request or query and follow up later.
2. Manage the data provided by the client at the time of hiring our services, at an organizational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about promotions, services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of your interest.
3. Manage the user’s personal and / or professional contact data for their participation in the different promotions, activities and events, which we organize and have authorized us to inform them about other promotions, activities or events that we may organize and that may be of their own. interest.
4. Carry out, in case you have subscribed to our Newsletter, the sending of it, treating the data provided to send it to you.
5. Create, where appropriate, the user profile to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
• The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract are prescribed.
• The data related to the publication of comments on our products will be kept during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
• The contact information for your participation in promotions, activities and events will be kept for the duration of the same, until the possible responsibilities derived from their performance are prescribed or until, if it is the case, they express to us, at any time , your willingness to revoke your consent.
• The data for sending Newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, they express their willingness to delete them.
• The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
• The legal basis for the treatment of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes, however, we remind you that you have the right to object to this treatment of your data, being able to do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to:
• To the reservation centers and / or the reservation engines. Specifically BALNEARI PRATS, S.A. uses the Neobookings reservation software as responsible for the processing and storage of your personal data and reservations on its servers.
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
• No international data transfers are made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BALNEARI PRATS, S.A. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, BALNEARI PRATS, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You may materially exercise your rights as follows: -By email attaching a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org. -In the indicated email address we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
• If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
• In the event that you consider your rights to be violated as regards the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
• The personal data that we process at BALNEARI PRATS, S.A. come from the interested parties or their legal representative.
• No special categories of personal data are treated (these are data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a person physical, data related to health or data related to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).